Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dramatic & Juicy Spring Makeup featuring CSC

This is another makeup look I created using Cherry Street Cosmetics. This look is dramatic & edgy but also has a bright green that's perfect for Spring! This look is perfect for going out at night or if you're anything like me, you'll where it anywhere! 
This is what it looks like: 


Products used: 
On the brows I used CSC matte mineral eyeshadow in Pasion. Pasion was from a limited addition collection called Caliente & is sadly no longer available.
For the eyes I 1st blended CSC black gel liner into the lash line. Then CSC eyeshadow Juicy was placed on the lid over a green base (NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime). CSC eyeshadow Bat Cave was blended into the lash line. CSC eyeshadow Oscuro (no longer available) was blended into the crease. I then used Maybelline's gel liner to create the inner & outer wings. 
On the lips I have CSC Geisha Smooch Goo over a pink lipstick. 
Interested in Cherry Street Cosmetics? Check out their website: www.cherrystreetcosmetics.com
Want to hang out with CSC crew on facebook? Click here!
If you buy anything from CSC please let them know Erin sent you!!! =D
Would you like to learn how to recreate this look? Watch my video:


I also did a tutorial on how I did these brows using CSC's angled liner brush! Its my go to brush for drawing on my brows & better yet, its only $3.00! You can't beat the quality & price!!! 


Thank you so much fro visiting my blog! I'd appreciate feedback! 
Want to be my friend on Facebook? Click here! Would you rather just see my work on my Facebook 'like' page? Click here!
Have a great day!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment