Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Sunshine Makeup featuring CSC

For my next tutorial using Cherry Street Cosmetics, I wanted to do a very warm look for spring. Lots of light pinks & oranges. 
This is what it looks like: 


Products used:
For the brows I have CSC eyeshadow in Amor (a neutral pink) for the inner part  & CSC eyeshadow Pasion ( a dark reddish brown) for the outer part. Both colors are sadly no longer available.
On the eyes I have CSC eyeshadow Geisha on the outer half of my lid & CSC eyeshadow Dreamsicle on the inner half of my lid.  In the crease In used Oscuro ( A dark brows) & Amor (neutral pink) & then blended it down with Suave (an off white). 
(All crease colors are part of a collection that is no longer available.)
I then went over the crease with my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Light, to fade the crease colors into my natural skin tone. 
On the cheeks I have CSC Sugar plum blush.
Interested in Cherry Street Cosmetics? Check out their website:
Want to hang out with the CSC crew on Facebook? Click here!
If you purchase anything from CSC please tell them Erin sent you! Thank you! 

Want to recreate this look? Watch my tutorial: 

Want to be friends on Facebook? Click here! Would you rather check out my work on my Facebook 'like' page? Click here!
Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Hope everyone is doing great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweety.. I enjoyed your blogpost & your pictures are absolutely amazing !! I just wanted to stop in & share some Love...xoxoxo...hope your weekend is fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete