Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jammin Java Makeup Look featuring CSC

As a promoter for Cherry Street Cosmetics, I've done a few tutorials using their products so you can see just how awesome they are. I have 4 tutorials up already & this 1st one I named Jammin Java! 
This is what it looks like.....

 Products used: To draw in my brows I used the color Pasion from a collection called Caliente. This color is no longer available. I used the CSC angled liner brush to draw them. I'll be doing a review soon but for now let me say that I love this brush & its my new go to brush to do my brows. 
For my eyes I used CSC black gel liner all over the lids & into the crease as a base, blending the edges slightly. I then went over the entire shape I created with the base using CSC mineral eyeshadow called Java. Its a warm brown with a twist. Java has a green duochrome that when applied over a black base the green comes to life like you won't believe! Just look at the photos! 
On the cheeks I have CSC Sugar Plum blush (my fav)! 
On the lips I used a CSC Smooch Goo called Geisha. I applied it lightly over pinkish nude lip. 
Interested in these products? Go to www.cherrystreetcosmetics.com & find out all about CSC & their amazing products! If you order anything please let them know Erin sent you! =D Want to hang out with the CSC crew on facebook? Click here!
Want to learn how to do this look for yourself? Watch my video:




Hope you like my tutorial! I'd love to see the looks you can create using CSC!!! Want to be friends on facebook? Click here! Would you rather just see my work on my facebook 'like' page? Click here! Thanks so much! Hope to see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment